Mexico has a new territory, and it’s on the Las Vegas Strip. HECHO en Vegas ignites the Sonoran-style cooking of Northern Mexico to heat up the most authentic dining experience this side of the border. From hand-made tamales and street tacos to ceviche and specialty dishes available only at MGM Grand, HECHO en Vegas isn’t afraid to dish out the flavor.
Cinco de Mayo Tequila and Food Pairing
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Includes a 3-course lunch with Tequila pairings, cooking demonstration, recipes and a gift. Sponsored by AsomBroso Tequila.
PURCHASE TICKETS »
- Hand-made tamales, street tacos wrapped in hand-made tortillas, and fresh torta bread
- Authentic Mexican staples paired with sweet and salty margaritas
- Cantina style dining with a full bar and open patio seating
MGM Grande Taco Salad
- A trio of beef, chicken and shrimp enchiladas served with verde, blanca and rojo mole sauces which represent the colors of the Mexican flag
Chicken, carne asada, pork carnitas and shredded beef Chimichangas
- Our large crisp flour tortilla filled with chopped romaine, refried beans, pico de gallo, tres quesos blend, avocado, chipotle ranch and choice of chicken, beef, or pork carnitas
- A dish that the Flores family is credited with inventing
Hecho Happy Hour
Tuesday - Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Not available for discount on event nights.
Bar and Patio Seating Only
- $5 Guacamole
- $5 CarneAsada Fries
- $5 Hecho Shots
- $5 Corona Light and Bud Light Draft 14oz
- $5 Solo Taco