Welcome to Paradise
6.5 acres of relaxation featuring four refreshing swimming pools, three whirlpools, cascading waterfalls and top-notch amenities. Grab a tube and float down our famous lazy river, stretch out on a comfy daybed or find your bliss with a poolside massage.
MGM Pool Complex: 9am - 4pm
Academy Pool: 9am - 4pm
Producers Pool: Closed
Splash Shop: 9am - 4pm
Directors Pool: Closed
Backlot River: Closed
Talent Pool: Closed
Food and Drink
The Grand Pool Complex has five bars plus the Cabana Grill restaurant that serves up fresh signature dishes in a relaxing atmosphere.
Our cabanas feature private patios, flat screen televisions, private safes, mini refrigerators, complimentary lazy river tubes and personalized service. Request a cabana
- Large adult tubes: $16
- Small tubes for children 12 and under: $12
Outside adult flotation devices not permitted.
- Rates vary depending on season, holiday, weekends, and weekdays
- Rates subject to food and beverage minimum plus NV tax and gratuity
- Cabana/daybed locations are not guaranteed until check-in
- Cabanas can hold up to 10 guests, exceeding max guest count will require additional cabana reservations
- Daybeds can hold up to 4 guests, exceeding max guest count will require additional daybed reservations
- Pods can hold up to 2 guests, exceeding max guest count will require additional pod reservations
- Guest check-in is 10:00am – 11:00am
- Guests must check-in or confirm by 11:00am the day of their reservation or their cabana/daybed may be released and subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- No outside alcohol or food is permitted in pool area and/or cabanasNo glass items are permitted
The Grand Pool Complex is located at the far end of The District.View Map
FROM THE MGM GRAND FRONT DESK
From the front desk, begin walking straight through the casino and bear right after The Lobby Bar. Walk straight toward the KA Theatre and then take a right toward The District. Walk through The District passing Shibuya, Hecho and CSI to go down the escalators out to the pool.
FROM THE STRIP
From the Las Vegas strip walk through The Central toward the Buffet. Pass the Buffet, Beachers Madhouse and take a right at Avenue Café and then bear left before passing Lobby Bar. Walk straight toward the KA Theatre and then take a right toward The District. Walk through The District passing Shibuya, Hecho, and CSI to go down the escalators out to the pool.
Hours of operation
|MGM Pool Complex||9am - 4pm|
|Academy Pool||9am - 4pm|
|Splash Shop||9am - 4pm|
Please wear your swim cover up, shirt and shoes while walking to and from the pool. Only MGM Grand hotel guests may use the Grand Pool Complex.
Wet Republic Ultra Pool
The party starts early
An alluring 54,500-square-foot ultra pool that combines an exclusive nightlife vibe with poolside pampering and relaxation.
Grand Spa & Fitness Center
Rest. Relax. Repeat.
Thirty treatment rooms along with saunas, whirlpools and a gym that provide a multitude of ways to unwind and revitalize.