Hecho en Vegas Mexican Grill & Cantina
Revel in this lively Mexican restaurant presenting authentic Sonoran cuisine by a legendary family that honors culinary tradition and excellence. Created from a partnership between MGM Grand and the Flores family, restaurateurs known for their iconic Arizona outposts El Charro Café and Sir Veza's, the largely gluten-free menu will feature dishes inspired by generations of family recipes with a modernized twist. Located in the former Diego space in The District, the 350-seat, cantina-style restaurant offers guests a choice between airy, open lounge seating with a prime view of MGM Grand's bustling restaurant row or a seat within a vibrant, multi-colored dining room, both which boast a festive Mexican vibe.
The Sonoran Dog
- A trio of beef, chicken and shrimp enchiladas served with verde, blanca and rojo mole sauces which represent the colors of the Mexican flag
Chicken, carne asada, pork carnitas and shredded beef Chimichangas
- A half-pound Angus beef hot dog fixed Sonoran style with charro beans, jalapeno street salsa, tomatoes, mustard and mayo
702 Salsa (available only in Las Vegas)
- A dish that the Flores family is credited with inventing
- A spicy blend of fresh tomatoes and spices served with house-made tortilla chips
- Monday - Friday
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Join us for $5 Margaritas and 1/2 off appetizers
- Hand-made tamales, street tacos wrapped in hand-made tortillas, and fresh torta bread
- Authentic Mexican staples paired with sweet and salty margaritas
- The lively atmosphere is inspired by charros, Mexican cowboys known for dressing in elaborate, colorful clothing
- Cantina style dining with a full bar and open patio seating