Renew. Recharge. Refresh.
The Stay Well room at MGM Grand is the first of its kind in the world. Designed by Delos, the wellness real estate pioneer, these rooms provide guests a brand new and unique experience.
Health and wellness amenities include:
- Personalized Services: VIP check-in, program tailored menus for mini-bar, room service and spa
- Advanced Room Lighting: improves internal clock (sleep/wake cycles) by assisting in regulation of melatonin production
- Wake-Up Light Therapy: short periods of blue-shaded lighting to increase energy and reverse effects of jetlag
- Night lighting: LED lamps illuminate pathways at night without disturbing melatonin levels
- Dawn Simulator Alarm Clocks: to gradually awaken the body
- Vitamin C Shower Infusion: shower water infused with vitamin C to neutralize chlorine promoting healthy hair and skin
- Air Purification System: most advanced HEPA-standard air purification system, reducing allergens, toxins and pathogens, creating better air quality and breathing
- Aromatherapy: optional aroma infusion for STAY WELL guests
- Water Filtration System: reduces disinfectant byproducts, chlorine, and pesticides for the cleanest, most purified in-room water
- EMF Protection: protects from electrical equipment that emanates sleep-disruptive Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
- Photo-Catalytic Coating: breaks down bacteria, virus and VOCs on bacteria-susceptible surfaces
- Cleveland Clinic exclusive access: wellness software that includes stress management, sleep and nutrition programs, as well as access to healthy food/drink options developed by the Cleveland Clinic, which guests can use for up to 60 days after their stay
- Wellness Channel: In-Room education video by World renowned health and wellness expert, and Delos advisory board member Dr. Deepak Chopra